THE NURSERY PROGRAMME
The Nursery programme is designed to achieve the following objectives:
THE KINDERGARTEN PROGRAMME
- Create a smooth transition for small children from the home environment to the school environment.
- Provide quality care for the young children who have working parents and to provide relief for parents on parental responsibilities.
- Provide quality care and attention to the young pupils and expose them to other children and the school environment.
- Teach young children basic skills.
- Introduce children to alphabet, numbers and basic knowledge about themselves and their environment.
The kindergarten programme, which is a well-rounded programme, is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Integrate pupils into the school system.
- Complete the transition process of the pupil from the home environment to the school environment.
- Create in the pupils the MOLEK Schools tradition of qualitative and participatory education.
- Instill in the pupils high moral and religious values in line with the “Catch them young” philosophy of MOLEK Schools.
- Create in the pupils the virtues of cooperation with mates and teachers and engender positive academic competition amongst them.