MOLEK Schools are a group of schools offering both Western and Islamic
education from Pre-Nursery through Primary to the Secondary Classes.
school is co-educational, and admits children of all religious faiths,
who are ready to abide by the school Rules and Regulations in line with
Islamic way of life. No child is compelled or induced to embrace Islam
as â€œthere is no compulsion in religionâ€.
MOLEK Schools - derived from ADEMOLA and AYANLEKAN (the Proprietors). The school commenced operation as MOLEK Nursery/Primary School on Monday, 3rd September 2007 on her present and permanent site, preceded by a special prayer on Sunday, 2nd September 2007.
There were only two (2) pupils and six (6) staff on the first day (03/09/2007). The pupils were Raji Abdul-Samad Ayodeji (Primary 1) and Raji AbdulBasit Ayomide (Primary 3), both of the same parents.
The foundation teaching staff were Mr. Basheer M.T. (Head Teacher), Mrs Adegbite M.F., Mr S.O. Abubakar and Mrs O.F. Alagbe. The two non- teaching staff then were Mr. Clement Olatunji (Driver/Gardener) and Mrs Deborah Olubola (Cleaner).
Glory be to Allah, the population of the pupils rose from only two (2) on 3/9/2007 to nineteen (19) by the end of the 2007/2008 session in July 2008.
At present, MOLEK Schools offer education in the following areas:
- Creche (â€œDay Careâ€) for children below two years of age.
- Nursery Class for children not less than two years of age.
- Kindergarten Class for children not below four years of age.
- Primary Class for children not less than five years of age.
- Junior and Secondary Classes.
- Vocational/Skill Acquisition Classes.
- Quranic/Hafiz classes, as well as Tertiary Education Preparatory Classes will be added in the near future, Insha Allah (Godâ€™s willing).
For MOLEK Schools Teaching method, internal
attractions in form of incentives, progress made so far since inception, and our destination; click here MOLEK at a Glance