INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Hence, MOLEK Schools proprietors determined, from the onset, to have a school with adequate and standard infrastructure and facilities to provide favourable atmosphere for effective teaching and learning.
The school is located in a serene environment, remote from the usual township noise and other unfavourable distractions.
The classrooms are of standard size, well ventilated and equipped with adequate number of ceiling fans. There are also adequate playing areas with necessary facilities.
Other facilities available include:
- Well-equipped and furnished laboratories for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.
- Rooms for Sports, Home Economics and Management as well as Cultural and Creative Arts.
- Computer laboratories with adequate provision.
- Libraries, well stocked with necessary and good titles.
- Staff offices and Conference Room.
- School Hall and Mosques.
- Tuck Shops.
- Sport Fields.
- Children playing areas with adequate facilities.
The school also provides:
- Transport Facilities.
- Indoor games room.
- Sick Bay.
- Food vendor in an hygienic environment.
- Standby electricity generators, borehole and covered ring wells with pumping machine as back up for public utilities.
Click the appropriate laboratory below to view the facilities: